Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Thirteen top memories of 2013: Amazing Walt Disney World food experiences

You might not think of fine dining when you think about Walt Disney World unless you're a fan of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, but the resort actually has some amazing dining options all year 'round. I got to enjoy quite a few of them during the course of 2013, and they made some of my best memories.



The festival has quite a few special events each year, and this year one of them was a Scottish dinner. When you think of food from Scotland, haggis probably pops into your mind. Yes, they had it there, and I actually loved it! But there were many, many other tasty dishes that I grazed on throughout the night. You can see some highlights in this article.
I also enjoyed a wonderful meal at Bistro de Paris that included the best escargot I've ever tasted. The luncheon was part of the festival, but this gem of a restaurant is open every day in Epcot. I highly recommend making a reservation and trying it out for yourself. Check out the video accompanying this article for some highlights.
Still another unique and delicious dining experience was enjoying food from around the world, all of which incorporated cranberries in some way. That experience was topped off by a wading session in the Ocean Spray cranberry bog. There's something so delightful about getting the chance to don hip waders and slosh through the cranberry bog while Spaceship Earth looms behind you. You can read about my experience here.
The California Grill at the Contemporary Resort also reopened in 2013 after an extensive remodeling. I had the great pleasure of getting a preview of the new cuisine (and some old favorites). Read more about it here.
Those are just a few of the tasty treats I enjoyed at Walt Disney World this year. I don't want to think about the sum total of all those calories, but they were well worth it.
For the rest of my top 13 memories of 2013.

HEALTHY AND BODY

About HEALTHY AND BODY

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :